Please get vaccinated against COVID-19
Everyone 12 or older who lives, works, or studies in New Jersey is now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine.
There are multiple ways to get an appointment including:
- Use the NJ Vaccine Appointment Finder to find vaccination locations near you with available appointments.
- Visit a megasite for a walk-in vaccination. No appointment needed.
- Register with the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System to be notified when an appointment is available to you at vaccine locations that use the State’s Vaccine Scheduling System.
- Seniors 65+ can call the senior-specific hotline at 856-249-7007 from 8am to 8pm to schedule dedicated vaccine appointments
- Veterans, their spouses, and their caregivers may be eligible for vaccines through the VA. Learn more here.
You can receive the vaccine for free regardless of your immigration status
If you are uninsured, you can still receive a vaccine. The vaccine is free – there is no cost to you. Learn more about insurance coverage for COVID-19 vaccines here. If you are insured, you are encouraged to bring your insurance information so that the site can get reimbursed at no cost to you.
Documentation is not required to be vaccinated. Vaccine sites may request documentation, but you are not required to have it to receive the vaccine and you cannot be denied access to the vaccine for not having ID. Sites will NOT ask for proof of immigration status.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection will not conduct enforcement operations at or near vaccine distribution sites or clinics.