Last updated: July 9, 2020
This document describes our policies on the collection, use, and disclosure of data regarding visitors to the website of The Fair and Welcoming Communities Coalition of Somerset County (hereafter referred to as “FWCC Somerset”).
Data we collect and how we handle it
- FWCC Somerset does not collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to its website. All information presented to the public is visible without any special registration or login.
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the FWCC Somerset website. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the FWCC Somerset website by or through a mobile device, the Usage Data we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- While FWCC Somerset does not retain Usage Data long-term, in the short-term it is used in conjunction with our security services to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our website.
- The FWCC Somerset website uses no third-party tracking cookies.
- FWCC Somerset’s website uses session cookies that work in conjunction with our web content management system. They are retained only while your web browser session is active.
Links to Other Websites
FWCC Somerset has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party website or service.